OSLS has a strong sense of community! The Parents and Friends Association (PFA) aims to bring parents, children and families together and foster a caring and loving environment.
Parents share in the life of their child and of the school in many ways:
- Care of the teachers with special lunches.
- Grounds maintenance.
- Volunteering in the uniform shop.
- Fundraising activities.
- Involvement in sporting teams.
- Morning teas for special days like ‘Grandfriends’ day, new receptions transition morning etc.
- Classroom participation.
- Through the ‘class carer’ program the families get together for social events.
- Volunteering on days like ‘Sports Day’ and ‘Disco’.
- Banding together for a successful musical.
Our Saviour Lutheran School has a special, close-knit community.
It’s not all about the fundraising is it? No. It’s much more.